DjNRO heavily depends on the following:
- Python (<3 & >=2.6)
- A mail server - Tested with exim
- lib32z1-dev (System architecture independent)
- python packages located in requirements.txt, you can install them with
pip install -r requirements.txt.
- python-mysqldb (If you wish to use MySQL as the DB backend)
- apache2 (We suggest apache with mod_rewrite enabled - use your preferred server in case you dont want to use shibboleth)
- gettext: only if one will be editing and compiling translations
- python-django-auth-ldap: if ldap authentication backend will be used.
- raven: for error logging and aggregation to a Sentry instance
Django Social Auth
User authentication via social media is carried out by the python-social-auth package.
Pip requirements.txt file
DjNRO has also a requirements file which can be used with pip.
In addition to the core requirements in
requirements.txt, there are
also optional packages, needed for additional functinonality like rendering
data export templates (invoked separately outside of the Django application).
These are listed in